The personal data processing operator is “RE eksperts” LLC, registration No. № 40003958927, legal address: 232-53 Brīvības gatve Street, Riga, LV-1039; phone No. 67544380; firstname.lastname@example.org
2.We value your privacy and your trust
Personal data – any information that can be used to identify an individual.
Our objective here is to inform you as clearly and comprehensibly as possible on how we use your personal information and on the purpose of such usage.
We take proper measures in order to maintain your personal data in perfect safety and to have your personal data processed in accordance with the effective regulatory acts in the domain of data protection, including the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, the Law on the Security of Information Technologies, and any other applicable regulatory acts dealing with the issues of privacy and data processing.
3.Purpose of personal data processing and categories of personal data
3.1.Provision of services
In order to provide our services and serve the Customer at a proper quality level, we have to acquire and process certain personal data, which are acquired prior to the execution of a service contract or in the course of performance thereof.
Data can be acquired:
- for Customer identification;
- for the preparation and execution of a contract;
- for the provision of a service,
- for reviewing and processing any objections received from a Customer;
- for stimulating Customer loyalty;
- for settlement administration;
- for service quality improvement and the development of new services;
- for advertising and service promotion;
- for improving the operation of the website, using cookies,
- for the provision of information to government authorities in cases and within the scope provided for by regulatory acts;
- for other specific purposes that the Customer shall be informed of upon the provision of the respective data to “RE eksperts” LLC.
In order to ensure prompt and high-quality delivery of our services, we may have our partners involved in the performance of actions required for the provision of specific services and confer respective authority to them, for instance, when inspecting any appraisal objects and obtaining photographic evidence of the technical condition thereof, when preparing appraisal findings, invoices and other information. If the performance of these actions involves our partners processing the Customer’s personal data that are at our disposal, the respective partners are deemed data processing operators (processors) for RE eksperts, and we may provide the Customer’s personal data required for the performance of such actions to our partners to the extent required in order to have such actions performed.
By using our services, you confirm that the personal data that you have specified are true and accurate.
Cookies are small text files created and saved on the device you use to browse the Internet (a computer, a tablet, a cell phone, etc.) while visiting our website. Cookies “remember” your actions and basic information, thus contributing to the convenience of use of our website and enabling you to obtain the information you seek.
Cookies from the website contain no personal data and cannot be used for identification purposes, i.e. the information cannot be associated with any specific person.
Cookies are used to process the website usage history data, identify problems and faults in the operation of the website, gather user habit statistics and ensure full-fledged and convenient usage of the website’s functionality.
If you do not want to allow the use of cookie files, you can restrict it using your browser settings; however, this may render the usage of our website impossible. You can remove any saved cookies my means of clearing the cookie history through the settings section of your browser. Cookies cannot contain computer viruses or be used to install any spyware or malware to your computer.
3.2. Categories and examples of personal data
In order to provide the optimum and best-adjusted products and services to our customers, as well as to ensure, maintain, protect and improve any existing products and services, we process the data obtained and summarised in the course of service provision.
- Personal information and identification data
first name, surname, personal No./ID, date of birth, passport / ID No.
- A person’s contact details
address, phone number, e-mail address
- Contact details of representatives of legal entities
first name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, office of the contact person
- Service data
information on the service provided and the data submitted in order to ensure the provision thereof (applications, forms, contracts, etc.), as well as other data obtained in the course of service provision (from public databases, data registers)
- Communication data
Data on any incoming / outgoing communication, phone calls, correspondence
- Settlement data
account number with a payment system, bank account number; the number, date, amount, filing method and payment date of an invoice; debt amount, debt recovery data
4.Legal grounds for the processing of personal data
We process your personal data in reliance upon the following legal grounds:
- For the execution and performance of a contract – in order to execute a contract as per your application and ensure performance thereof;
- For compliance with the requirements of regulatory acts – in order to discharge the liabilities imposed on us by the provisions of external regulatory acts, and to respond to lawful requests of government and municipal institutions;
- With your consent;
- Exercise of official powers or pursuit of public interests – the Service provider may process data in order to discharge the duties required by the interests of the public, or within the boundaries of exercising official powers conferred upon the Service provider by the law. In these cases, the grounds for data processing are stipulated by regulatory acts;
This is required in order to pursue our legitimate (lawful) interests.
5.Where do we get personal data?
We collect personal data that you submit to us prior to or in the course of service provision.
5.2.From third parties
We can also obtain your personal data from:
- our partners – credit institutions, financial institutions, financial service intermediaries or third parties that you may have also contacted for the purpose of receiving any of our services;
- our customers who have specified you as the contact person for receiving a service;
- public and private institutions that have provided your personal data to us in cases provided for by external regulatory acts, for example, for the purpose of property appraisal, alienation of property, pursuit of public interests or debt recovery.
5.3.Public and private registers
6.Where do we transfer your personal data?
We do not disclose your personal data or any information acquired in the course of service provision and during the effective period of the contract to any third parties, with the exception of the following cases:
- if the data must be submitted to a respective third party within the boundaries of an effective contract, in order to ensure a certain function that is required for the performance of a contract or delegated by the law (e.g., transfer / delivery of a real property appraisal to a credit institution, a bailiff, an insolvency trustee, a court, etc.);
- with your clearly and unambiguously expressed consent;
- to persons provided for by external regulatory acts at their substantiated request, in the scope and in accordance with the procedure provided for by regulatory acts;
- in cases provided for by regulatory acts – for the purpose of protecting our lawful interests, e.g. when applying to court or other government institutions for the protection of our legal interests, when drawing up, submitting and defending our legal demands.
7.Transfer of personal data outside the European Union and the European Economic Area (EU/EEA)
The processing of your personal data for the purpose of providing the service you have selected is not carried out in any countries outside the EU/EEA territory.
Transfer and processing of personal data outside the EUR/EEA can take place if there are legal grounds for that, specifically, for the performance of legal obligations, execution and performance of a contract, or with your consent, provided that the required security measures are taken.
8.Personal data storage period
Any personal data obtained from you shall be stored while you keep using our services, or, if your personal data are processed on the grounds of your consent – until your consent is revoked. Longer personal data storage periods can apply in order to ensure compliance with the requirements of the law on minimum document or information storage period, or in order to protect our lawful interests.
As soon as this period expires, we are going to delete your data in a secure manner, or make these inaccessible (archiving) or unidentifiable, so that these could no more be associated with you.
9.Personal data protection
We provide, regularly revise and improve security measures in order to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, accidental loss or destruction. In order to achieve that, we use up-to-date technologies meeting the respective technical and organisational requirements, including the use of firewalls, intrusion detection systems, analytical software and data encryption.
We conduct thorough verification of all service providers that process the Customer’s personal data for and on behalf of us, as well as evaluate the usage of appropriate security means by the partners (personal data processors), so that the Customer’s personal data would be processed in accordance with the assignment delegated by the Service provider and in observance of the requirements of regulatory acts. Partners are not allowed to process the Customer’s personal data for their own purposes.
We also recommend that you comply with the general security rules as pertains to the use of computers and the Internet, as well as requirements in respect of the protection and storage of your personal data (especially identity documents), and we cannot be held responsible for any instances of unauthorised access to your personal data and/or the loss of such data, if these have occurred through your fault or negligence.
The regulatory framework of data protection grants you a number of rights in respect of the processing of your personal data.
10.1.Access to personal data
You have the right to request a confirmation whether we process any personal data associated with you and, of that is so, require access to your personal data being processed by us, or issuance of personal data information, if no direct access can be provided.
10.2.Correction of personal data
If you think that the information on you is false or incomplete, you have the right to request correction thereof from us.
10.3.Revocation of consent
To the extent to which we process our personal data on the grounds of your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
10.4.Objection against the processing of data for the purposes of direct marketing
You have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes at any moment.
10.5.Objection against the processing of data based on lawful interests
You have the right to file an objection against the processing of personal data that we process on the grounds of our lawful interests.
In certain circumstances, you have the right to request deletion of your personal data; however, this does not apply to situations when regulatory acts or any other binding documents require us to keep such data. In order to exercise any of the rights described above, please file a respective written application with us.
In certain circumstances, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. Please note that your request for limitation of processing of your personal data can affect the feasibility of provision of our services to you.
Apart from that, you have the right to receive your personal data or transfer these to a different data operator. These rights only apply to the data you have provided to us on the grounds of your consent or a contract, and if the processing of these data is automated. In order to exercise the rights described above, please file a respective written application with us or with our data protection officer.
11.Would you have any other questions?
Should you have any other questions in respect of the processing of your personal data, please feel free to contact us.
If you do not find the respective response to be satisfactory, you have the right to file a complaint with the Data State Inspectorate (www.dvi.gov.lv)
11.1.Contact details of the company responsible for the processing of your personal data
“RE eksperts” LLC
Registration No. 40003958927
Legal address: 232-53 Brīvības gatve Street, Riga, LV-1039
Office address: 12 Ernestines Str., Riga, LV-1046
phone No. 67544380
11.2.Contact details of the Data Protection Officer
email@example.com; marked “Attn: Data Protection Officer”